Welcome to https://www.pt100.de !
§ 1 Scope of application
1. The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the website https://www.pt100.de. (hereinafter "website"). For the use of the website it is important that you as a user accept the following terms and conditions.
3. The subject of https://www.pt100.de is the following:Information on temperature measurement with Pt100-sensors.
§ 2 Contact details and legal information
If you have any questions regarding our website, you can reach us at the following contact details
Schöne Aussicht 17
Responsible for editorial content according to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV: Harald Peters
§ 3 Availability of the website
1. https://www.pt100.de has an availability of 24 hours a day. However, there may be interruptions in availability due to maintenance required for the system, interruptions in availability may occur. Interruptions in availability may be due to, among other things due to force majeure or other causes for which https://www.pt100.de is not responsible, such as intent or gross negligence./p>
2. We would like to point out:
- that it is technically impossible to provide the Website free of errors of any kind and that we therefore accept no responsibility for it,
- that errors can lead to the temporary shutdown of the website,
- that the availability of these web pages is dependent on conditions and services beyond our control, such as the transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual parties. We are not responsible for any disruptions
§ 4 Discussion forums
Insofar as we offer discussion forums temporarily or permanently on our websites, participants in the discussion forums are expected to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. Visitors must not distribute or post any offensive, possibly derogatory, foul, indecent, defamatory or obscene material or material that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
§ 5 Electronic communication
When you use a service from https://www.pt100.de or send emails, text messages or other communications to us from your computer or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you electronically in a variety of ways, including via email, text messages, or by posting electronic messages or other communication on our website or as part of other services provided by https://www.pt100.de. For contractual purposes, you agree to receive electronic communications from us and that all consents, notices, disclosures and other communications that we communicate to you electronically do not, to that extent, require a written form unless mandatory applicable law requires a different form of communication.
§ 6 Copyright and database rights
1. All content included in or provided through any https://www.pt100.de service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations, is the property of https://www.pt100.de or third parties supplying content to or making it available on the website and is protected by german copyright and database right.
2. the entire content contained in or made available through any service of https://www.pt100.de is also the exclusive property of https://www.pt100.de and is protected by German copyright and database right./p>
3. you may not systematically extract and/or reuse any part of a service without our express written consent. Systematically extract and/or re-use from https://www.pt100.de without our express written consent. In particular you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract any substantial parts of any service of any service from https://www.pt100.de for re-utilisation (whether on a single or multiple basis). You may not, without the express written consent of us , create and/or publish your own database containing any substantial of any https://www.pt100.de Service
§ 7 Claims arising from intellectual property rights
https://www.pt100.de respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to a concern of infringement, please follow our procedure for notifying peters@schwebekörper.de of an infringement./p>
§ 8 Liability
1. we shall always endeavour to ensure that the services of https://www.pt100.de are available without interruptions and that transmissions are error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the services of https://www.pt100.de services may be interrupted or restricted from time to time to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities. We will try to minimise the frequency and duration of any such temporary interruptions or restrictions.
2. https://www.pt100.de shall have unlimited liability insofar as the cause of the damage is based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by https://www.pt100.de or a legal representative or vicarious agent of https://www.pt100.de.
3. Furthermore, https://www.pt100.de is liable for the slightly negligent breach of essential obligations. Essential obligations are obligations whose breach endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract or whose fulfilment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance you regularly rely. In this case, however, https://www.pt100.de is only liable for the foreseeable foreseeable, contract-typical damage. https://www.pt100.de is not liable for the slight negligent breach of obligations other than those mentioned in the above sentences.
4. The above limitations of liability do not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health, for a defect after the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the product and in the case of fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
5. SInsofar as the liability of https://www.spt100.de is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 9 Links to other website
1. for links that are not operated by us and are located on their website, we have any way of controlling the content of that website, as it is completely independent of us. /p>
2. For this reason, we do not accept any responsibility for the content of these websites and the consequences of their use by visitors. Access to all websites accessible via links is at the user's own risk. No special notice is given when users leave the website. However, we ask you to inform us immediately of any illegal or dubious content on the linked website. of the linked website.
3. Other websites may have a link to our websites. Such a link requires our prior consent.
§ 10 Data protection
1. It may happen that data and information of visitors and users (date, time, page accessed) about the access are stored on the server. We point out that - without no personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) will be stored without consent.
2. If personal data is collected, we undertake to obtain the prior consent of the user of the website. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless the visitor or user consents in advance.
3. We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. by e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be completely guaranteed. Our liability is excluded in this respect.
4. Third parties are not authorised to use contact details for commercial activities.
5. The user has the right to information. You have the right at any time to obtain complete and free information about the data
6. Furthermore, the user has the right to correct/delete data/restrict processing.
§ 11 Cookies
4. Please note that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system. These are mostly so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterised by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer computer system and enable us to recognise your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
5. You can object to the storage of cookies, for this purpose a banner is available to you to which you can object/accept.
6. You can, of course, set your browser so that no cookies are stored on your hard drive or so that cookies that have already been or that cookies that have already been stored are deleted again. The instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.
§ 13 No waiver
§ 14 Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
1. Differences of opinion and disputes arising from this contract shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. The sole place of jurisdiction for orders placed by merchants, legal entities under public law or special public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the supplier.
§ 15 Final provisions
1. The contract language is German.
4. The invalidity of a provision shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of the contract. If this should occur, the provision shall be replaced by another legally permissible provision which corresponds to the sense and purpose of the invalid provision.